April 30, 2010

Welcome back, Nora of 2006-07

I miss you. I miss you with a burning dying wish to see you again, I know I'll never get to. I wish this blog could be like that mirror that Sirius gave Harry on his birthday, where he could see him, think window, if they were apart. I wish I could see, give you a giant hug, tell you how special and wonderful you are, tell you to never change, never try to, through all the problems and troubles you will face later on in your life, just focus on never changing. Your sweet shy happy silly and just completely out-of-the-box attitude, is something rarely found in your world nowadays. I'm, you're, a wreck now, but I promise I'll be back later, when I'm pleased with who I've become, I'll come back here and I'll continue this awesome shit.

Love, Nura.

BTW, it's with a "u" now, slight change, hope you don't mind.

No comments: