February 06, 2007

I'm 18

..and I have so many loved ones to share my birthday with! I'm super happy and I thank each and every one that wished me a happy birthday in such a sweet manner. It really was one of the best birthdays because of you guys and gals. *kisses*
Other than that, I'm sick, very tired, and I can't get out or do anything fun. But I can hardly care. Each 5 mintures someone calls and wishes me a happy birthday. It's so sweet and I love it. Haha.
This morning I couldn't help but wonder.. 3 years ago I said that when I turn 18, I want to have my own written book. I wonder if it will be the same thing when I turn 32 and remember that when I was 18, I said that when I turn 32 I want to be capable of talking and reading in German, French, Spanish, Japanize, and Turkish. Haha, yes I set up very big goals to accomplish for myself. Oh well, I hope I get better in accomplishing them.

No comments: